How To Submit A Guest Post
I receive so many e-mails asking how to submit a guest blog post for my blog, the ideal length for a post is between 800 and 1,000 words. It must not have been previously published online.
Types of blog posts accepted;
- Use of your expertise to interpret report on a recent trend in the explant surgery/procedure.
- Offer a solution to a common concern or problem in the area of breast implant removal.
- A guest post related to plastic surgery topics, plastic / cosmetic surgery, breast implant removal, anti ageing, health and fitness, detox, diet and exercise etc.
- A guest post based on a book you have written in one of the above areas.
- Share a personal experience that is likely to interest our readers.
Always write with the reader in mind, keep on topic. I allow full credit to articles and links to your website.
Send me a proposal, not the full article of your guest blog post. Keep it brief explaining what the article will be about and please explain why you are qualified to write about your chosen topic. Once I read your proposal I will let you know whether to submit the article or not.
I charge a set fee of $60 AUD for all blog posts.
I’d love to answer any questions you may have, click here