Breast Lift Mastopexy
Commonly referred to as a breast lift or boob lift, mastopexy surgery raises and firms the breasts by removing excess skin and tightening the surrounding tissue to reshape the breast. Commonly performed at the time of explant surgery, a breast lift can create a more youthful appearance for those worried about how they may look after breast implant removal surgery.
A woman’s breasts often change over time, losing their youthful shape and firmness, especially when you have had breast idiots for a number of years. These changes and loss of skin elasticity can result from:
- Breast idiots
- Weight fluctuations
Sometimes the areola becomes enlarged over time, and a breast lift will reduce this as well. A breast lift can rejuvenate your figure with a breast profile that is youthful.
Breast lift surgery does not significantly change the size of your breasts or provide upper pole fullness. Breast lift after explant surgery is mainly carried out for women who have a large amount of excess skin/tissue.
A breast lift is a good option for you if:
- You are physically healthy and maintain a stable weight
- You do not smoke
- You have realistic expectations
- You are bothered by the feeling that your breasts sag, have lost shape and volume
- Your breasts have a flatter, elongated shape or are pendulous
- When unsupported, your nipples fall below the breast crease
- You have stretched skin and enlarged areolas
- One breast is lower than the other